The PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 brings many of the M3 improvements to the 20-round 7.62 NATO/.308 Winchester SR-25 magazine form factor. The 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 is a lightweight cost effective high reliability magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles featuring true 20-round capacity constant-curve body anti-tilt follower and snap on Impact/Dust Cover. Designed specifically for military-issue MK11/M110 rifles and SAAMI-spec ammunition the PMAG 20LR/SR is less than half the weight of standard issue steel magazines and maintains a service life round count approximately equal to the rifle barrel itself.
Made in U.S.A.
- Optimized for use with SAAMI-spec 7.62x51/.308 Winchester ammunition
- Additional commercial rifle compatibility includes the new Armalite AR-10A Bushmaster .308 ORC Colt LE901-16S CORE Rifle Systems CORE30 DPMS LR308 JP Enterprises LRP-07 KAC SR25 LaRue OBR Les Baer .308 LMT .308 MWS LWRCI REPR Mega Arms MATEN POF P-308 Remington R-25 Ruger SR-762 S&W M&P10 SIG716 and others*
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit